Re: [rss-public] RSS Draft 1.08 Change Notes

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2006
      rcade wrote:
      > RSS Draft 1.08 Change Notes

      It has been a week. Time for a draft 1.09.

      In my opinion, the best way to determine if adding descriptions of those
      extension elements which affect how the core elements interpreted
      improves or takes away from the spec is to simply produce a draft and
      see how it goes. If it works, it stays, if not, it will get chucked
      before the final revision. For that reason, I'd suggest that 1.09 try
      an appendix with content:encoded.

      Note: some of the issues ahead, particularly with guid, are thornier.