Re: [rss-public] How to get an aggregator to recognize item content changes

  • Gorman Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2010
      If the change is significant enough to warrant alerting others as to the change (and I don't think a typo rises to that level), then repost it as new with your edits made. If you are using Enfeedia.com to publish your news feed, simply select "Re-Post as New" after selecting your feed.

      Enfeedia Feed Publishing Service
      www.enfeedia.com
      RSS NEWS

      On Nov 24, 2010, at 12:31 PM, bpcolumbia wrote:

      > How do I get an aggregator to recognize when a previously published item changes?
      >
      > An example would be if an item was published and was later changed because of a grammatical error that was corrected.

    • scamden
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2011
        Are you publishing the items, or are you consuming them?

        If you are the publisher, then you can change the