How to get an aggregator to recognize item content changes

  • bpcolumbia
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2010
      How do I get an aggregator to recognize when a previously published item changes?

      An example would be if an item was published and was later changed because of a grammatical error that was corrected.
    • Gorman Ken
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2010
        If the change is significant enough to warrant alerting others as to the change (and I don't think a typo rises to that level), then repost it as new with your edits made. If you are using Enfeedia.com to publish your news feed, simply select "Re-Post as New" after selecting your feed.

        Enfeedia Feed Publishing Service
        www.enfeedia.com
        RSS NEWS

        On Nov 24, 2010, at 12:31 PM, bpcolumbia wrote:

        > How do I get an aggregator to recognize when a previously published item changes?
        >
        > An example would be if an item was published and was later changed because of a grammatical error that was corrected.

      • scamden
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2011
          Are you publishing the items, or are you consuming them?

          If you are the publisher, then you can change the