Error 404 URi

  • ptw007
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2010
      I have been fighting with Feedburner for the past 4 hours and I cannot clear their data from my blog. I keep getting a error 404 relating to URI being striped from my template. I have viewed several help groups and even when onto the oracle site for help with java as it relates to this whole problem. Bottom line, Feedburner needs to release old data from URL's and it's not. I cannot get beyond this issue

      Pat
    • Rogers Cadenhead
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2010
        What's the URL of the feed you're having a problem with?