RSS Validator News

  • Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2009
      The RSS Advisory Board is now running a local copy of the Feed Validator:

      http://rssboard.org/rss-validator

      I'm still making some adjustments to the presentation, but it looks like it works properly. If you could test it with your own RSS feeds and let me know if you encounter problems, that would be helpful.

      The validator didn't have a "valid RSS" badge that includes the Feed Icon, so I created one:

      http://rssboard.org/rss-validator/images/valid-rss.png

      I will try to keep the code up to date with the Feed Validator and contribute any changes I make back to the project. So far it's running the exact same code.

      The valid RSS badge is available for reuse under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike license [1]

      1: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2009
        Rogers wrote:

        > The RSS Advisory Board is now running a local copy of the Feed Validator:
        >
        > http://rssboard.org/rss-validator <http://rssboard.org/rss-validator>
        >
        > I'm still making some adjustments to the presentation, but it looks like
        > it works properly. If you could test it with your own RSS feeds and let
        > me know if you encounter problems, that would be helpful.
        >
        > The validator didn't have a "valid RSS" badge that includes the Feed
        > Icon, so I created one:
        >
        > http://rssboard.org/rss-validator/images/valid-rss.png
        > <http://rssboard.org/rss-validator/images/valid-rss.png>

        Deployed on feedvalidator.org. :-)

        > I will try to keep the code up to date with the Feed Validator and
        > contribute any changes I make back to the project. So far it's running
        > the exact same code.

        You already have commit access. Let me know if I can help in any way.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2009
          Rogers wrote:
          > The RSS Advisory Board is now running a local copy of the Feed Validator:
          >
          > http://rssboard.org/rss-validator

          Cool. Tried a few tests and it's working nicely for me.

        • randymorin
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2009
            Thanks Rogers!