Re: RSS : a "namespace" in itself ?

    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 11, 2009
      Although I agree that using backend.userland.com might be a better
      solution, I'm not personally comfortable with hi-jacking their domain
      without permission. Even if we did get permission, what if they make a
      stink of it later on? I'm fearing this path.
      Thanks,

      Randy
      http://www.therssweblog.com

      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 12, 2009
        Awesome! I think then that most of us are in agreement, we just need
        to decide whether to go with the userland or rssboard namespace. I'm
        going to start a brand new thread (this one is too loud to follow).

        Randy