Re: RSS : a "namespace" in itself ?

    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 5 11:23 AM
      You don't and nobody has to support the userland namespace. I don't
      have any stats, but I'm betting that almost nobody uses it.
      Thanks,

      Randy

      --- In rss-public@yahoogroups.com, Geoffrey Sneddon <foolistbar@...>

      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 12 8:41 PM
        Awesome! I think then that most of us are in agreement, we just need
        to decide whether to go with the userland or rssboard namespace. I'm
        going to start a brand new thread (this one is too loud to follow).

        Randy