Re: RSS : a "namespace" in itself ?

    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 4, 2009
      I will wait till you report back before I do anything.

      Randy
      http://www.therssweblog.com

      --- In rss-public@yahoogroups.com, "James Holderness" <j4_james@...>
      wrote:

      > Before this amendment is proposed to the board, I would like to run a
      few
      > tests to see how big an issue this is and if the choice of namespace
      URI

      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 12, 2009
        Awesome! I think then that most of us are in agreement, we just need
        to decide whether to go with the userland or rssboard namespace. I'm
        going to start a brand new thread (this one is too loud to follow).

        Randy