Re: RSS : a "namespace" in itself ?

  • Aristotle Pagaltzis
    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 2, 2009
      * scamden <sterling@...> [2009-02-03 01:25]:
      > Ideally, you should be able to define a namespace for RSS and
      > prefix the elements

      1. The syntax which you might use for this actually undeclares
      the prefix. You can’t actually declare a prefix for the null
      namespace.

      2. What would be the point? The elements stil aren’t in any
      namespace.

      Regards,
      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 12, 2009
        Awesome! I think then that most of us are in agreement, we just need
        to decide whether to go with the userland or rssboard namespace. I'm
        going to start a brand new thread (this one is too loud to follow).

        Randy