Re: RSS : a "namespace" in itself ?

  • scamden
    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 2, 2009
      I've always found this mildly problematic. Ideally, you should be
      able to define a namespace for RSS and prefix the elements, but I
      imagine that would break 99% of RSS clients, who aren't expecting RSS
      elements to be prefixed at all.

      --- In rss-public@yahoogroups.com, Aristotle Pagaltzis <pagaltzis@...>

      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 12, 2009
        Awesome! I think then that most of us are in agreement, we just need
        to decide whether to go with the userland or rssboard namespace. I'm
        going to start a brand new thread (this one is too loud to follow).

        Randy