check if date is RFC-822

  • prashan
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 22, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Is there a function in php to check if the date is in the RFC-822 date
      format? I would greatly appreciate your help.

      prashan
      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 12, 2009
        Awesome! I think then that most of us are in agreement, we just need
        to decide whether to go with the userland or rssboard namespace. I'm
        going to start a brand new thread (this one is too loud to follow).

        Randy