Re: What is the problem with my XML page

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2008
      It appears to be valid. What exactly is the problem reported by
      FeedBurner? You may want to cross-post this in the FeedBurner Help
      Group.
      http://groups.google.com/group/feedburner
      Thanks,

      Randy
      http://www.therssweblog.com

      --- In rss-public@yahoogroups.com, "Binay Kumar Pandey"
      <binaypandey@...> wrote:

      > I am creating RSS Feed using asp at
      > http://www.bhojpatra.com/rss.asp
      > but it is not getting validated at Feedburner.
      >
      > Please help.
      >
      > BK Pandey

    • Binay Pandey
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2008
        Thanks.

        Originally I had not put the XML header at top of the page. Now it's
        working with FeedBurner.

        BK Pandey

        2008/9/22 Randy Morin <randy@...>:
        > It appears to be valid. What exactly is the problem reported by
        > FeedBurner? You may want to cross-post this in the FeedBurner Help
        > Group.
        > http://groups.google.com/group/feedburner
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Randy
        > http://www.therssweblog.com
        >

        > --- In rss-public@yahoogroups.com, "Binay Kumar Pandey"
        > <binaypandey@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> I am creating RSS Feed using asp at
        >> http://www.bhojpatra.com/rss.asp
        >> but it is not getting validated at Feedburner.
        >>
        >> Please help.
        >>
        >> BK Pandey

        Binay Pandey
        Sr Manager - Structural