Mailing List Moderation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2007
      Some people might be wondering why their posts to RSS-Public don't show
      up immediately, since this is an unmoderated list.

      We've set it up to moderate posts from new members for a short period
      of time, so spammers can be caught and banned before their posts hit
      the list.

      Also, Yahoo appears to be using more aggressive spam filters, which
      occasionally catch legitimate posts by mistake, perhaps because they
      contains a lot of quoted text.