Re: rss with more than one language?

  • Mariano Cuenze
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Thanks... But the problem is that I had built an scripting way to
      change the language, then the user can change from english to french
      in the same page. I was thinking to use a hide iframe with the rss
      information and reload it with the change language event, but I am not
      sure if it is an standard way to solve the problem, and until now I
      can not get it working. The only way I had found is to add many <link>
      tag in the page as supported rss language exist and let the user
      choose one. It is working, but is it ok?

      Thanks in advance.
      Mariano.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
        Yes, this should work most of the time.