Re: skipHours

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2006
      --- In rss-public@yahoogroups.com, Sam Ruby <rubys@...> wrote:
      > I also can't imagine this affecting any existing feeds,
      > particularly as this element is virtually never produced, and is
      > respected even less. I certainly didn't expect private
      > hate mail as a result.

      You're getting hate mail over skipDays/skipHours?

      If someone out there has that kind of investment in the proposed RSS
      specification, please take it public instead of taking it out on
      individual members of this mailing list.

      I'm planning to address your concerns in the next draft, which I'll
      publish today. I was holding off because I thought the daily updates
      were too much for the list.