MyHeavy.com Disregarding Vlogger CC Licenses

  • David Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      Not a big fan of cross-posting, but for those just on this mailing
      list, there's a question about using Creative Commons licenses in the
      videoblogging group.

      <media:copyright>

      "Copyright information for media object. It has 1 optional attribute.

      <media:copyright
      url="http://blah.com/additional-info.html">2005 FooBar
      Media</media:copyright>

      url is the url for a terms of use page or additional copyright
      information. If the media is operating under a Creative Commons
      license, the Creative Commons module should be used instead. It is an
      optional attribute."

      Also, example #2 in the specification shows how you would embed the
      license using the CC module.

      And as someone noted on the videoblogging group, you can also use the
      media:restriction element -- however effective that is.