media:hash question

  • brian_laird2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5 8:56 AM
      With the addition of media:group, how should media:hash behave? Should
      it represent the hash of the default media:content item, or should
      there only be a media:hash element if no media:group element exists?

      It seems to me that an attribute of either md5hash or sha1hash should
      exist within the media:content element instead.

      Thanks for any input.

      Brian
    • brian_laird2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5 11:15 AM
        My bad, just needs nested within media:content

        <media:content url="http://blah.com/media.mp3">
        <media:hash algo="md5">dfdec888b72151965a34b4b59031290a</media:hash>
        </media:content>

        --- In rss-media@yahoogroups.com, "brian_laird2000"