Re: [rss-media] [ANN] FOAFING THE MUSIC: the next generation of music recommenders

  • ocelma@iua.upf.es
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Lucas,

      yes you're right. I remeber that I played around with SongBuddy, actually.
      Then, just replace "first" for "second" :-)

      Anyway, I think (well, I hope) that is the first one to filter mp3-blogs,
      podcasts, generate playlists based on only audio similarity, show a Google
      Maps with all the gigs, etc. based on a FOAF profile, and your listening
      habits (thanks to Audioscrobbler/last.fm).

      Cheers, Òscar.