Re: [rss-media] Extending annotate to allow annotating enclosures

  • Lucas Gonze
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
      Ryan Shaw wrote:

      >We discussed temporal fragments a bit on the XSPF list last winter, a
      >discussion which I think is relevant here.

      So, speaking of Annodex for temporal fragments, what do you think of an
      XML version of their URI syntax? What I'm thinking is that -
      1) we could avoid creating a need for clients to have to implement yet
      another syntax.
      2) Annodex URIs are not the same thing as normal URIs, so you can't put
      them in the same places.
      3) For our purposes the fragment can be composed on either the client or
      server, and the Annodex syntax specifies one or the other.

      Thoughts?

      - Lucas