Where do I start?

  • cmnindigenous
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      I would like to know exactly what I need to do to add rss to my page.
      Is there a subscription button I must create? And should I have a link
      for people to download a feedreader as well? Do I use the RSS icon or
      the XML icon and what's the difference? Sorry if I am a little bit out
      of the loop here but any info would help.
      Thanks
    • Kerr, John F.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        I've had no luck either, we've been trying to add movie trailers for our movie
        so they can be searched for with Yahoo (the video search) but as of yet..no
        luck whatsoever. does anyone have a working example we could all look at?

        thanks for any help!

        -john

        On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 14:00:49 -0000, cmnindigenous wrote
        > I would like to know exactly what I need to do to add rss to my page.
        > Is there a subscription button I must create? And should I have a link
        > for people to download a feedreader as well? Do I use the RSS icon or
        > the XML icon and what's the difference? Sorry if I am a little bit out
        > of the loop here but any info would help.
        > Thanks

        -JFK