Re: recommendation for submitting a large numbers of videos

  • David Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2005
      Hi Chris -

      The way it's currently set up, we'll remember everything you
      submitted thus far.

      Again, with my search hat on, I'd prefer that it contained
      everything. :-) (Relating to my previous post about "archive")

      We check it roughly 2 times a day right now, but we'll be ramping up
      on that effort.

      -David

      --- In rss-media@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Jones" <speedkills20@y...>