It's Live.... (was: ETA on version 1.0?)

  • David Hall
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2005
      Hi guys -

      Well, after the long wait, it's live:
      http://search.yahoo.com/mrss

      The old location of where the proposal was will be soon redirecting
      to this location.

      I really apologize for the wait on this. Bunch of factors involved...
      One of them being this:
      http://www.ysearchblog.com/archives/000106.html

      Translations of this document for all the major languages should be
      live in a couple weeks. (They've already been submitted)

      I just wanted to thank everyone who has been active in this group
      with helping guide us on this module. I can't thank you enough!

      Sooo... where do we go from here?

      First, I want to tweak out any remaining errors that you see. If you
      feel it's a really minor error not worth sending to the entire group,
      just email it directly to me davidh@....

      I'm going to be posting follow up threads on a couple different
      things to keep things mostly on topic.

      THANKS AGAIN!!
      -David

      --- In rss-media@yahoogroups.com, Michael Sullivan <sulleleven@g...>
      wrote:
      > I have a vlog publishing engine configured to create mRSS.... so I
      am
      > waiting for final spec release too...patiently ;-)
      >
      > On 4/19/05, Andreas Haugstrup <solitude@s...> wrote:
      > >
      > > On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 03:14:49 -0000, David Hall <daviddhall@y...>
      > > wrote:
      > >
      > > > The good thing about going through the pain in pushing this 1.0
      version
      > > > is I'm pretty confident that from then on, we'll get more
      flexibility
      > > > to start making rapid improvements.
      > >
      > > Rock on. :o)
      > >
      > > I've got a whole videoblogging community to tell how awesome
      this'll be
      > > for their blogs (when developers get convinced that they should
      support
      > > mRSS).
      > >
      > > - Andreas
      > > --
      > > <URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>
      > > Commentary on media, communication, culture and technology.

      > --
      >
      > i n t e r d i g i t a t e . c o m
    • Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2005
        > Well, after the long wait, it's live:
        > http://search.yahoo.com/mrss

        Holy Cow, I know what I'll be implementing tonight.

        > I really apologize for the wait on this. Bunch of factors
        > involved... One of them being this:
        http://www.ysearchblog.com/archives/000106.html

        I was betting on that the delay was due to integration with Yahoo 360 -
        guess that's not the case yet. :o)

        - Andreas
        --
        <http://www.solitude.dk>