Re: How to test MediaRss on our own

  • JFK
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2005
      My code is valid in that, so now I know to think about other reasons
      why it wont show up. Thanks for clueing me in, eliminating some
      variables for me! :)

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129eemup7/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr

      oups/S=1706030390:HM/EXP=1110030856/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http:/www.n