Re: new tags vs. attribute extensions

  • kolarjl
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
      I believe David is correct here....
      same for both enclosure and category.. being able to specify a scheme in the category is
      important.. also- w/ the heirarchical sense, if someone wanted to in media rss, they could
      have a different toplevel category and content categories.. or have them be refinements of
      each other depending on how the user wanted to parse them.
      Jennifer Kolar
      jkolar@...