[rss-media] Re: how long for videos to show up, been weeks now

  • L.Cosh-Ishii, Video-Link
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2005
      David:

      I'm guessing you will get a flood of 'help me' e-mail about that!

      One of the first things I thought when this whole project started was how it would be very useful to have access to some kind of creation/validation engine that could self-generate acceptable xml feed script.. you know, for those of us who do not eat - live - breath enclosures and syntax.. *_*

      This link below is just a mock-up and does not actually "do anything", it's a simple layout example of what I'm getting at. Anyone who would like to be involved with getting such a tool functionable, please feel free to contact me anytime.
      http://www.video-link.com/media_rss.htm

      Cheers,

      Lars.

      btw:
      I 'managed' to handmake a feed [CDATA]
      http://www.video-link.com/video_rss.xml
      That does seem work on my feedz.net acct.
      http://feedz.net/account.php?user=videolink
      Please don't laugh too hard, I know it's not
      anywhere near the specs to conform.. 8-)