Re: Splitting Media RSS into two specs

  • Andreas Haugstrup
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2005
      --- In rss-media@yahoogroups.com, David Hall <daviddhall@y...> wrote:

      > First of all, everything was well stated. Thanks for
      > being clear on your wishes. Let me bounce the ideas
      > off a few people here and see what the general
      > reactions are.

      I can't ask for more. :o)

      > I see arguments for and against us doing this...

      I'd love to hear some 'against' arguments (even if they're business
      arguments). I'm not a software developer or a programmer or anything.
      I'm a media studies kind of guy, so that's where I'm coming from with
      my proposal (though, I do have enough knowledge to spell 'namespace'
      and such).

      My thinking is that if Yahoo doesn't jump on this, someone else
      eventually will (sooner or later). I'd just like to have one
      'enclosure' module instead of as many enclosure modules as there are
      versions of RSS...

      - Andreas