multi content with multi thumbnails in one item

  • abnfire
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      basically i have a site like friendsfeed.com and for each feed it can have multiple images or media, cause its group by media type.. anyway thats different story. i want to know, how can i group multiple media in one item?

      ex:
      feed id: 43344
      feed text: these are all my new photos and i have updated my feed
      feed media:
      thumbnail1 content1
      thumbnail2 content2
      thumbnail3 content3