Re: will removing whitespace (tabs and linebreaks) break an mrss file?

  • riddlasuperstar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2009
      heya!

      i think i mis-termed that.

      what i meant, was for example:

      <media:content ... </media:content>[LINEBREAK]
      [TAB]<media:rating .... </media:rating>[LINEBREAK]
      [TAB] .... [LINEBREAK]
      </media:content>

      converting that to:

      <media:content ... </media:content><media:rating ... </media:rating></media:content>

      basically removing all the line breaks and tabs BETWEEN each tag, but of course, not altering the contents of the tags in any way.

      i havent done this yet btw, wanting to get a heads up from you guys first.

      i have already spoken to the folks at truveo, and they have told me as far as their parser, it will not break things.

      lemme know.

      thanks!