Survey

  • folgada_unica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
      Good Day

      My name is Gina and I am conducting a study into the effectiveness of current interoperability protocols.

      If you have worked with interoperability protocols (such as OAI-PMH and RSS), please complete the short questionnaire at:
      http://banzai.cs.uct.ac.za/survey/index.php?sid=97137&lang=en

      This questionnaire is expected to take only 5 - 10 minutes of your time.
      This study is conducted as part of an MSc degree in the Digital Libraries Laboratory, Department of Computer Science at
      the University of Cape Town.