multiple video qualitys

  • seboraid2
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      Hi !

      I am new with MRSS. Maybe you can help me with this question :

      If im grouping <media:content> in a <media:group> how can i then select one of this content if they have no ID ?

      I have 3 different representations for a video (low quality, high quality and high definition)

      I need to know which representations have the videos through my MRSS.

      is there any tag or attribute for <media:content> to tag them with a personalized ID ?

      For example :

      <media:group>
      <media:content url="http://localhost/lowqualityvideo.flv" ID="LQ" />
      <media:content url="http://localhost/highQvideo.flv" ID="HQ" />
      <media:content url="http://localhost/hdefvideo.flv" ID="HD" />
      </media:group>

      So when im iterating over the MRSS i can check if the current video has an ID = HD to show the HD button in my player.

      Any suggestions?