mrss index file / spliting large mrss files?

  • riddlasuperstar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
      heya!

      im trying to accomplish something similar to googles sitemap index + video sitemaps but using mrss for yahoo video search engine.

      yes i understand mrss files should be nice and short, but i would like to get my past videos into yahoos video search initially.

      so does anyone know if theres a way to create some sort of index file that points to 'sub mrss feeds'?

      while on this subject, what is the maximum size of mrss feed yahoo will accept?

      thanks in advance!
    • sapna
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009

        Hi,

        There is no limit on the feed size that Yahoo will accept.

        We currently don’t support the mRSS index file format you refer to below.

        Thanks,

        Sapna