Embed tags Howto ?

  • pictonyme
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      If this question has been answered I apologize in advance as my search have not come close
      to any answer.

      I would like to embed my player and parameters in a media rss is that possible ? if so how
      can I use the embed tags to be compliant and have it work ? I tried following the instructions
      here : http://www.bebo.com/OpenMediaSpec.jsp but to no avail my rss feed readers see
      nothing nor do apps like flock beta or piclens.

      my media rss stream is at :
      http://beta.nfb.ca/fun/new_movies.rss

      if you want to take a look.

      Regards, and thank you in advance for any help.

      Stephane