Problem with my feed

  • lord_mikelon
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007
      Hello for all

      I have a sex blog (wordpress based) and I modified my rss feed adding
      some tags for make it compatible with yahoo media rss. You can see my
      feed here http://www.sexmsncams.com/feed/ (I have followed mrss
      specifications and I have checked it at feedvalidator and all is OK)

      I submitted it to Yahoo video through web form 1 week ago. My vids
      still are not indexed. what can be the reason? Moreover I used the
      same rss for another blog I have and:

      My videos are indexed but... When a user clicks on the vid, he gets
      the vid download. I modified my rss in order to get my vids are play
      from my own site. I have seen other channels do this (youtube, blip,
      etc..)
      I added a <media:player> tag with this purpose but don't work. Is not
      the correct tag?

      Sorry for my long post and for my bad english, I'm spanish

      Thanks in advance
    • lord_mikelon
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
        Hello

        I have some videoblogs (wordpress based) and I have modified my rss
        feed for make it compatible with mrss (yahoo media rss). I have
        submitted my videoblogs to yahoo video (2 weeks ago) and my vids still
        are not indexed.

        What can be the problem? I have <enclosure>, <media:content> and
        <media:player> (I think these are the most important) for all my video
        files, and feedvalidator says my feed is ok. My videos are in .wmv
        format. Can somebody please look my feed and check if I have made some
        mistake?

        One of my blogs is www.spafood.info and the feed url is:
        http://www.spafood.info/?feed=rss2

        Thanks in advance and excuse me if my english is not very good, Im spanish
      • WWWhatsup
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
          Altho I see your feed in my browser, when I try and validate it:

          http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spafood.info%2F%3Ffeed%3Drss2

          I get "Server returned timed out"

          Perhaps your server is discriminating against certain user-agents?

          At 01:14 PM 8/31/2007, you wrote:
          >Hello
          >
          >I have some videoblogs (wordpress based) and I have modified my rss
          >feed for make it compatible with mrss (yahoo media rss). I have
          >submitted my videoblogs to yahoo video (2 weeks ago) and my vids still
          >are not indexed.
          >
          >What can be the problem? I have <enclosure>, <media:content> and
          ><media:player> (I think these are the most important) for all my video
          >files, and feedvalidator says my feed is ok. My videos are in .wmv
          >format. Can somebody please look my feed and check if I have made some
          >mistake?
          >
          >One of my blogs is www.spafood.info and the feed url is:
          >http://www.spafood.info/?feed=rss2
          >
          >Thanks in advance and excuse me if my english is not very good, Im spanish
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          WWWhatsup NYC
        • lord_mikelon
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
            Hello

            Please Try with: http://www.spafood.info/wp-rss2.php

            --- In rss-media@yahoogroups.com, WWWhatsup <joly@...> wrote:

            > Altho I see your feed in my browser, when I try and validate it:

            http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spafood.info%2F%3Ffeed%3Drss2

            > I get "Server returned timed out"
            >
            > Perhaps your server is discriminating against certain user-agents?
            >

            > At 01:14 PM 8/31/2007, you wrote:
            > >Hello
            > >
            > >I have some videoblogs (wordpress based) and I have modified my rss
            > >feed for make it compatible with mrss (yahoo media rss). I have
            > >submitted my videoblogs to yahoo video (2 weeks ago) and my vids still
            > >are not indexed.
            > >
            > >What can be the problem? I have <enclosure>, <media:content> and
            > ><media:player> (I think these are the most important) for all my video
            > >files, and feedvalidator says my feed is ok. My videos are in .wmv
            > >format. Can somebody please look my feed and check if I have made some
            > >mistake?
            > >
            > >One of my blogs is www.spafood.info and the feed url is:
            > >http://www.spafood.info/?feed=rss2
            > >
            > >Thanks in advance and excuse me if my english is not very good, Im
            spanish

            > >Yahoo! Groups Links

            > WWWhatsup NYC

          • WWWhatsup
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
              I'm sorry I didn't get back to you but

              http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spafood.info%2Fwp-rss2.php

              seems to validate fine.

              joly

              At 02:02 PM 9/6/2007, you wrote:
              >Hello
              >
              >Please Try with: http://www.spafood.info/wp-rss2.php
              >

              >--- In rss-media@yahoogroups.com, WWWhatsup <joly@...> wrote:
              >>

              >> Altho I see your feed in my browser, when I try and validate it:
              >>

              >http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spafood.info%2F%3Ffeed%3Drss2
              >>
              >> I get "Server returned timed out"
              >>
              >> Perhaps your server is discriminating against certain user-agents?
              >>

              >> At 01:14 PM 8/31/2007, you wrote:
              >> >Hello
              >> >
              >> >I have some videoblogs (wordpress based) and I have modified my rss
              >> >feed for make it compatible with mrss (yahoo media rss). I have
              >> >submitted my videoblogs to yahoo video (2 weeks ago) and my vids still
              >> >are not indexed.
              >> >
              >> >What can be the problem? I have <enclosure>, <media:content> and
              >> ><media:player> (I think these are the most important) for all my video
              >> >files, and feedvalidator says my feed is ok. My videos are in .wmv
              >> >format. Can somebody please look my feed and check if I have made some
              >> >mistake?
              >> >
              >> >One of my blogs is www.spafood.info and the feed url is:
              >> >http://www.spafood.info/?feed=rss2
              >> >
              >> >Thanks in advance and excuse me if my english is not very good, Im
              >spanish
              >> >

              >> >Yahoo! Groups Links

              >> WWWhatsup NYC
              >> http://pinstand.com - http://punkcast.com