Re: Validator Voodoo?

  • Clinton Gallagher
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2007
      <snip />

      > The W3C validator at http://validator.w3.org/ handles HTML
      > and XHTML but not RSS.
      >
      > As the validator homepage states, there are other services
      > for validating content syndication formats, including one
      > provided by the W3C at http://validator.w3.org/feed/ and
      > http://www.feedvalidator.org/ (which look surprisingly similar :-))
      >
      > --
      > Klaus Johannes Rusch
      > KlausRusch@...
      > http://www.atmedia.net/KlausRusch/

      That explains that Klaus thanks. Two more quick questions persist: Is there
      an XML validator on the web that shows the source that was validated? -- and
      -- Would you know why the HTML generated by the validators we've just
      discussed wrap HTML alt attribute text in brackets, e.g. alt="[Valid RSS]"?

      <%= Clinton