Re: [RSS-DEV] RDF schemas

  • Alan Dean
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23, 2007
      On 3/23/07, john.breslin@... <john.breslin@...> wrote:

      > Alan - you can add SIOC to your list:
      >
      > Semantically-Interlinked Online Communities
      > http://www.sioc-project.org/

      Yes, I already had the SIOC frontpage under

      http://del.icio.us/alan.dean/sioc

      and the SIOC spec is under

      http://del.icio.us/alan.dean/rdf+specification

      but you're right, I didn't have the schema. A quick google and
      http://rdfs.org/sioc/ns is now added to
      http://del.icio.us/alan.dean/rdf+schema

      :-)

      Thanks,
      Alan Dean
      http://thoughtpad.net/who/alan.dean/
    • Sol� G Diego
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 28, 2007
        Hi All,

        I have tried parsing the example structure of the RDF files from dmoz (rdf.dmoz.org) but it says : Fail to parse RDF and XML parsing failed.

        I plan to parse the whole content but since the file is large, i am using so far the example (http://rdf.dmoz.org/rdf/structure.example.txt) provided in the website.
        Has anyone managed to successfully parse the structure example? Care to share it please...???
        I have made some changes to the code but still failed..:((

        hope to get some feedback soon.
        thanks !