RE: [RSS-DEV] Trying to create my own personal news aggregator on my homepage with RSS...

  • Jim Copenhaver
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006
      Ole-Kristian,

      The short answer is go to Microsoft.com and search on "News Aggregator".
      You will find a host of information, examples, and templates (along with
      tutorials).

      The longer answer is that there is nothing magical about using FrontPage.
      I've never run into a situation where it couldn't understand HTML from some
      other source. There are many news aggregator templates available that don't
      require extensive knowledge of programming. You may have to learn something
      about using style sheets. but if you are advanced enough to want to place a
      news aggregator on your personal web site, I'm sure you can figure them out
      easily enough. It's not that complicated.

      Thanks-

      Jim Copenhaver, PMP

      Key Results Management, Inc.

      www.k-r-m.com <http://www.k-r-m.com/> - Consulting Services