enclosure status?

  • Lucas Gonze
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 7, 2005
      Hey Folkz --

      What's the status of enclosures in RSS 1.0? Thanks.

      - Lucas
    • David Hall
      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 10, 2005
        Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@...> wrote:

        > I've been sporadically following the list and got the impression that
        > David and the Yahoo folks have been refreshingly open and responsive
        > to the input they've had. Little of which has come from the RSS/RDF
        > community (grog rations will be reduced to 9/10 water for a week).

        Your comments are very appreciated!

        > btw, David - is that the latest version at
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rss-media/files/ ?
        Basically. The only modification is that <media:md5> is now called <media:hash>, and acknowledgments have been added. We're publishing this as 1.0 in the next week (depending on front end pushes) just so we can start getting real momentum going with the world at large. Also, I wanted to get this initial thing mostly locked down so that we can start added more "bells and whistles". Thanks- David