Dan's special case

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2002
      Per the spec, no that would not be allowed. I don't think any
      aggregators would be able to deal with that kind of structure, I can
      say for sure that UserLand's wouldn't, is there any reason they
      should? What's the use-case.

      Tim Bray says people may want to transport an RSS object
      around via SOAP, and came up with a use-case for that, but that's
      separate from the RSS feed itself. I doubt if you flip it around that
      SOAP could handle a message that had an RSS as its top element.

      Dave