mod_taxonomy vs dc:subject?

  • Bill Kearney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2002
      Hi all,

      I'm trying to clarify how to correctly express multiple categorizing entities on
      an item.

      There's a thread at:

      And it's summarization at:

      So I'm left with thinking that it's reasonably 'neat' to use this structure:
      <dc:subject>
      <rdf:Description
      rdfs:about="http://xmlfr.org/index/object.title/WAP/"
      rdfs:label="WAP"
      />
      </dc:subject>

      And this doesn't 'need' to use mod_taxo at all (not that I dislike it)

      But how do I "least painfully" express multiple categories within an item? Do I
      have to use a wrapping construct here in order to 'help' RDF consumption? Or
      can I just litter the item with any number of these with them being wrapped?

      -Bill Kearney