tap namespace / RSS use case

  • Dan Brickley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2002
      Guha, Rob,

      I want to prepare some examples showing the use of TAP[1] with RSS 1.0*
      data feeds. Can you let me know what namespace URI to use, and some example
      URIs for specific instances (eg. locations, music artists)?

      The idea is to show it mixed with more domain-specific vocabulary modules
      (calendar, people info, dublin core, musicbrainz) to explore the
      combination of multiple XML namespaces, and the feasibility of writing up
      documentation of how such things can be deployed be ordinary mortals...

      cheers,

      Dan

      [1] TAP info for curious RSS folk...
      http://tap.stanford.edu
      http://tap.stanford.edu/tap/tapkb.html
      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-tap/
      http://tap.stanford.edu/tap/papers.html

      "The TAP KB is a shallow but broad knowledge base containing basic lexical
      and taxonomic information about a wide range of popular objects. Our goal
      is bootstrap the Semantic Web by providing a comprehensive source of basic
      information about popular objects. "

      --
      mailto:danbri@...
      http://www.w3.org/People/DanBri/