RE: [RSS-DEV] Apology

  • Danny Ayers
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2002
      >> 4.) He did not answer to that but insult me several times, e.g.
      >> "Some people think the world revolves around them. It's a bug."

      Spooky.

      <preamble parseType="ignore">
      A couple of months ago, someone asked on their blog for suggestions for
      slide stylesheets (CSS for HTML). I mailed him, pointing to a couple I'd
      done which were XSLT to SVG. I got no reply, but a day or two later he
      suggested on his blog that people use Userlandscript to make Flash slides. I
      mailed again, irritated not because he'd pinched the idea (far from
      original), but that he hadn't acknowledged the existence of a perfectly good
      non-proprietary solution, instead just plugging his company's stuff. Of
      course it's ok for him to do that, but in the context of the stuff he writes
      it smelt rather strongly of hypocrisy. Anyhow, he did apologise in an email,
      saying that he thought he'd posted a link (he never did). But then went on
      to say...
      </preamble>

      "I hate to tell you this, the world doesn't revolve around you."