Re: [RSS-DEV] RSS 2.0: "Subsequent Works"

  • Morbus Iff
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2002
      >> "Subsequent work should happen in modules, using namespaces,
      >> and in completely new syndication formats, with new names."
      >
      >Might Dave be refering to RSS 1.0 ?

      My biggest problem is that there's a huge contingent of people who don't
      like the RSS 2.0 spec in its current form, and Dave is hedging out people
      to fix his problems with RSS 4.0 (since RSS 3.0 has already been taken,
      thus causing Dave's statement to already be confusing). Heck, even the
      thought of 2.01 or 2.02 seems in violation of the above - regardless of
      it's spec or format.

      --
      Morbus Iff ( whooooooo's hoooouuuuuse? )
      Tech: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/779 - articles and weblog