purl refinements?

  • Bill Kearney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2002
      Thanks go out to Rael, Kevin and the others working diligently to clean up the
      purls.

      Can we get http://www.purl.org/rss to redirect to http://www.purl.org/rss/1.0 ?

      Or should we have the /rss page point to an overview of sorts?

      I ask this because I do truly want to stop using the yahoogroup URLs but I need
      to find an easy way to get the right purl for them. I don't want people
      following the wrong links but it's damned tough to remember how to create them
      manually.

      A summary or overview page, not matter how simple, would help greatly. We could
      then start pointing people to the purls and not look back on the yahoo group.

      Thanks,
      Bill Kearney