All PURLs should point to web.resource.org

  • burton@openprivacy.org

      OK...

      This wasn't fun but now all PURLs are resolved to web.resource.org. If anyone
      notices any URL breakage let me know.

      This also means that all the module URLs that were in the past broken, will now
      work just fine. This also applies to future modules.

      Kevin

      - --
      Kevin A. Burton ( burton@..., burton@..., burton@... )
      Jabber - burtonator@..., Web - http://www.peerfear.org/
      GPG fingerprint: 4D20 40A0 C734 307E C7B4 DCAA 0303 3AC5 BD9D 7C4D
      IRC - openprojects.net #infoanarchy | #p2p-hackers | #reptile

      Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
      -- Samuel Johnson