Re: [RSS-DEV] RSS-1.0 generator for Radio8

  • Bill Kearney
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2002
      I've fixed the bug. I've also implemented a preference that will let you
      replace the 0.92 content with 1.0 files instead.

      What it does it check the flag to see if it should override. If so then it just
      uses the regular filename. If it's false then it tacks on the '.rdf' and allows
      the regular script to run as usual.

      It just occurs to me that I might want to indicate that a category sub-feed is
      actually such. I think I can find a way to use an RSS-1.0 module to embed the
      info. I'll look into it.

      Thanks for the bug report.

      By the way, I saw your winamp module, nice work. I've been using an HTTP
      interface to winamp2 for a while now. Being able to use soap calls might make
      it worth trying winamp3.

      -Bill Kearney