Re: Perl RSS module

  • Aaron Swartz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2000
      Jonathan Eisenzopf <eisen@...> wrote:

      >> Why did you choose a closed process rather than an open one?
      > To expedite the process and avoid political infighting.

      OK, if there was ever a spec fraught with politics, it's probably RSS. This,
      along with the comments from Rael pretty much explain everything. Thanks. I
      just wanted to understand where you're coming from -- it makes total sense
      and I totally agree.

      Thanks for your hard work,

      --
      Aaron Swartz |"This information is top security.
      <http://swartzfam.com/aaron/>| When you have read it, destroy yourself."