RE: [RSS-DEV] META tag to reference RSS file

  • David Galbraith
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2001
      All this sounds like an excellent idea. Might I add, it would be nice to
      have a META tag to indicate if the document was marked up with inline
      Metadata using <span class=foo> or someother. I.E from minimal parsing you
      could discern: this URI has no seperate RSS version (or whatever) OR it has
      and it is inline OR it has and its at a different URI.
      This would be no different from the way that HTML style-sheets/inline
      styling are handled, content sheets if you like.
      Dave

      David Galbraith - Chief Architect, founder
      Moreover.com - the dynamic web
      david@...
      415-577-8828 (US)
      0777-565-8880 (UK)