RE: [Red-carpet] Ximian Red Carpet uses an RSS 1.0 nearly-like

  • Rael Dornfest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2001
      Howdy Vlad,

      If my theory is water-tight enough and your parser liberal enough, you
      should be able to feed the modified (1.0) version to your engine with nary a
      word.

      Please excuse the minimal gander I've taken at Red Carpet thus far (reading
      the relevant bits of C now); what's the extent of RSS usage? Is it just for
      news or for update listings as well -- I'm assuming the latter.

      Glad we could help!

      Rael