Meerkat and Dublin Core, Cont'd.

  • Rael Dornfest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2001
      Howdy,

      I mentioned yesterday that the next version of Meerkat will sport integrated
      Dublin Core support. Search is now done and shortly we'll be rolling out a
      Meerkat searchable via RSS Title and Description, as well as the full
      complement of 15 Dublin Core elements.

      For a screen snap, point your browser at:

      http://www.oreillynet.com/images/weblogs/people/rael/meerkat_dc_search.gif

      Rael

      Rael Dornfest rael@...
      Maven http://www.oreillynet.com/weblogs/rael/
      The O'Reilly Network http://www.oreillynet.com/

      The O'Reilly Peer-to-Peer and Web Services Conference
      Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC
      September 17-20, 2001
      http://conferences.oreilly.com/p2p/call_fall.html