Peerkat

  • Rael Dornfest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2001
      Howdy Y'all,

      Beginning back in November 2000, I devoted a smidge of my copious free time
      to learning Python via a project I called Peerkat, a P2P version of Meerkat,
      the O'Reilly Network's Open Wire Service. About 95% to completion, work
      stalled around January due to lack of bandwidth :-\ I hope to pick it back
      up again and release it as Open Source shortly.

      For a feature-list and screen snaps, point your browser at:

      http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/weblog/view/wlg/171

      Rael

      Rael Dornfest rael@...
      Maven, The O'Reilly Network http://www.oreillynet.com

      The O'Reilly Peer-to-Peer and Web Services Conference
      Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC
      September 17-20, 2001
      http://conferences.oreilly.com/p2p/call_fall.html